Listen to this article
For food lovers, Chandigarh is a place of foodie’s wonderland– all-time buffet lovers. There is nothing more appealing than an all-you-can-eat buffet feast. Furthermore, it becomes more attractive if you know you can eat all that wonderful food without having to spend a lot of money. Even though the upcoming trends of casual dining and quick service restaurants have carved out a niche among foodies, some people still hesitate to spend a lot of money on extravagant buffets in Chandigarh and frequent dinners out. Also, it satisfies your craving for a variety of foods from many cuisines all at once and at a reasonable price.
For your upcoming visit, here is a list of restaurants in Chandigarh offering buffets at reasonable prices.
Chaiverse buffet in Chandigarh
Chaiverse Cafe is located in sector-34(A) Chandigarh. It is one of the famous cafes in all over Chandigarh. It offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. There is a lot of variety in the Chaiverse cafe price, main courses, desserts, etc. This cafe has awesome atmosphere for couples. This cafe has professional and friendly staff. Chaiverse Cafe is also known as the best cafe in Chandigarh for a birthday party. Chaiverse cafe cake is famous all over Chandigarh and Trycity. This cafe is also included in Top Cafe in Chandigarh. According to myself, Chaiverse is the best cafe in all of Chandigarh and Trycity.
The services offered by them are – Birthday parties, Candle light dinners, Security services, high-quality food services, etc.
They also serve Lassi like Sweet lassi & salted lassi.
Veg- Tandoori Roti, Plain Naan, Butter Naan, & Lemon Pickle, Dal Makhani, Kadhai Paneer, etc.
Non-veg- Chilli Chicken, Chicken fried rice, Egg noodles, Egg fried rice, Chicken Hakka noodles, etc.
Fast food- onion tomato pizza, cheese pizza, Aloo Tiki Burger, and VIP Burger. Mix sauce Pasta, etc.
Chinese Food- Honey chili Potato, Veg fried rice, veg noodles, American chopsey, Masala crispy corn, Hakka noodles, etc.
It is located in Sector 35-B, Chandigarh. Moreover, Buffet 35 serves you quality food & lunch buffet in Chandigarh & they also have the best professional staff to serve you at their place. However, It was established in the year 2016. This place is really very famous for its food, eye-pleasing wall pictures & charming ambiance that attracts the crowd of Chandigarh. Thus, some of the most famous cuisines are offered in Buffet 35. You also get various varieties of tasty soups, rolls, and paneer dishes & Unlimited food in Chandigarh. It is also a great place to enjoy a buffet with your family & friends. Moreover, It also offers good gulab jamun & tasty icecreams too. It is also one of the renowned restaurants in Chandigarh city.
- The services offered by them are – buffets, Birthday parties, Candle light dinners, Security services, high-quality food services etc.
- In Cuisines- Indian, Chinese, and North Indian food is served here.
Katani Vaishno Dhaba
This place is mostly the choice of all vaishno people as it serves the best food in the city. They are famous for their veg buffet in Chandigarh and provide cheap and best buffet in Chandigarh.
- Their buffet is reasonably priced and includes North Indian, South Indian, Mutter paneer, Rajma chawal, Dum allo, dal, kheer, and much more. All in all, if you want to enjoy home-like food with various varieties, it is the place for you to try in Chandigarh, Mohali.
- Thus, they offer the best experience to their customers and excellent service too with the best buffet in Chandigarh.
- The Namkeen lassi is something one should try whenever you visit there.
Zaika 41 is one of the choices of foodies in Chandigarh, who want to enjoy varieties of dishes in a buffet in Chandigarh at a reasonable price of Rs.200/- with the serving best (Veg Buffet in Chandigarh). However, It serves you North Indian food, Chinese food and Punjabi food at reasonable prices in Sector 40 Chandigarh providing an unlimited buffet in Chandigarh.
- Some of the famous items of Zaika 41 are Veg Fried rice, Mushroom rice, Jeera rice, Veg Biryani, and Veg Pulao. Dahi Bhalla, Special Thali.
- It offers varieties of soups like Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Tomato, and Manchow soup.
- Thus, in desserts, it is famous for serving Kheer, Gulab jamun, Spongee Rasgullas and Rasmalai.
- They also serve Sweet lassi & Salted lassi.
Hotel KLG Buffet Lounge
One of the first hotels built in Chandigarh, Hotel KLG is known for its affordable north Indian and Chinese buffet dishes in buffet restaurants in Chandigarh. It offers both vegetarian and non-vegetarian buffets Veg -Rs.499* & Non-Veg -Rs.549*. Also, it provides the best buffet deals in Chandigarh with a selection of snacks for an additional fee. a wonderful setting for birthday celebrations, and family meals.
It serves 7 Course Dinner Buffet –
- Welcome, Drink.
- Starters- Veg & Non-Veg.
- Soups- Veg & Non-Veg.
- Salads- Lavish condiments Salads
- Main Course- 5 Vegetarian dishes.
- 2 Non Veg. dishes.
- Chinese /Continental Cuisine
- Desserts & 4 types of Icecreams.
Bhena Da Dhaba
It is one of the famous dhabas in the foodie list in Chandigarh. Thus, this dhaba serves a cheap & best buffet in Chandigarh at Rs.99*/. It serves a delicious breakfast buffet in Chandigarh & the buffet in Chandigarh is under Rs. 500/ which is very economical for everyone to enjoy their food services.
- Thus, it serves Dal Makhani, Kadhai Paneer, Noodles, Pasta, Kadhi Pakora, Mix-Veg, White Channa, Rajma, Yellow Dal, Jeera Rice, Sweet Dish Sooji Halwa, Raita, Salad, Tandoori Rooti, Plain Naan, Manchurian, Butter Naan, & Lemon Pickle etc.
- Everything in this buffet hut in Chandigarh is very delicious & Hygiene is also well-maintained there.
- However, It is a small restaurant & serves all varieties of Punjabi dishes, and Chinese food items at reasonable rates.
Pashtun: Elante & Sector 35
Pashtun is a great place to start if you’re searching for affordable dining options in Chandigarh it offers the best buffet dinner in Chandigarh. Moreover, the atmosphere in Pashtun is charming, traditional, and humble. It has made it onto our buffet list since there is a respectable selection of main courses for both vegetarians and meat eaters. Hence, the food quality is satisfying, and the pricing is fair.
- The restaurant is clean and well-kept, and the food is excellent.
- Since 1990, Pashtun has been one of Chandigarh’s oldest ethnic Indian restaurants and is well-known for its buffet.
- Also, they have a wide selection of desserts, and one leaves feeling satisfied with the quality and level of service.
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food is available at Pashtun, which serves north Indian cuisine with an Iranian twist.
Some of the other best Buffet-serving restaurants in Chandigarh are:
Pirates of Grill, Chandigarh
It’s the Pirates -a theme-based Indian grill and Premium barbeque restaurant in Chandigarh. The best thing about Pirates of Grill is that it has a charming eye-catcher interior and offers varieties of food. It’s a must-go place that offers a Barbeque with live entertainment options like in-house singers and live music from the band.
- There is a lot of variety in the Pirates of Grill Chandigarh buffet price, main courses, and desserts, so it could be difficult for you to fit it all into your tummy at once.
Menu- (Buffet in Chandigarh)
- They provide both vegetarian and non-vegetarian buffets that include some soft drinks along with a selection of appetisers and snacks including grilled pineapple, fried corn, paneer tikka, chicken meals, and many others that are prepared on the table’s live grill.
- It also has a complete bar so that you can have all your alcoholic beverages here. However, it should be noted that these aren’t included with the buffet ticket and need to be paid separately.
- The price for one is INR 1000 approx.
Barbeque Nation, Chandigarh
Barbeque Nation is another grill-based restaurant that offers varieties of food from snacks, desserts, main courses and buffets. The best thing about this restaurant is its nice ambience and its hospitality. However, they will re-cook a meal if you didn’t like it to match your tastes. Thus, they have great service, supreme food quality, best decent luxury interior where you can comfortably enjoy your meals with your family and loved one’s.
- It is quite popular for its barbeque starters & best premium buffet under your budget.
- A premium buffet restaurant that offers unlimited food along with the experience of a grill embedded in the middle of your table.
- Cost for One- INR. 750 for lunch (Veg). INR. 850 for dinner (Non-Veg).
Must-try-items- (Buffet in Chandigarh):
- Grilled Potato, Grilled Prawns, Mewashahi Kewab.
- It serves North Indian food & Chinese.
Mainland China, Chandigarh
It is one of the renowned buffet restaurants in Sector -26 (Chandigarh). They have authentic dishes, exotic cocktails & live music for the weekend vibe. Moreover, they have authentic Chinese cuisine. Therefore, they provides marvellous DineOut experience.
- Thus, serving unlimited food at Rs. 1375+ Unlimited drinks starting at Rs. 795.
Menu & Price:
- They offer cuisine- Chinese, Asian and Thai.
- Best selling items are – Dim sums, Kung Pao, Chicken, Crispy Vegetables, Spring Rolls.
- Moreover, they provides facilities like – Air Conditioned, Nice Ambience, Best luxury furniture & eye catching interior
- Average cost -1200 Rs. for two persons.
Frequently Asked Questions of Buffet in Chandigarh:
Question 1. Do buffet restaurants in Chandigarh cater to special requests?
Answer. Absolutely, almost all prominent buffet restaurants in Chandigarh in the areas take special requests from customers into regard to serving the best services to customers. For instance, if a customer requests that the cuisine should be less spicy or that it be modified in any other way, the staff immediately notes this and informs the chef on board to fulfil such particular demands.
Question 2. What is the advantage of buffet style?
Answer. With a buffet, you may provide a wide selection of cuisine in large parts to your guests. With this service style, you shouldn’t have to worry about anyone going hungry, and in contrast to a plated meal, if a visitor selects something they don’t particularly appreciate, they can just walk up and choose something else to eat in an unlimited buffet in Chandigarh.
Question 3. What are the features of a buffet in Chandigarh?
Answer. Food is served on tables for self-service. The guests pick plates from the stack at the head of the table and move on, asking the buffet staff to serve them or help themselves. Moreover, the buffets in Chandigarh serve various unlimited food at a reasonable price. So anyone can enjoy different varieties of food items in buffet services for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Question 4. What is the cost of the buffet at Lalit Chandigarh?
Answer. The Lalit Chandigarh offers an unlimited dinner for Veggies and Non-Veggies for just Rs. 1250.
Question 5. How many dishes are in a buffet in Chandigarh?
Answer. There are typically 10 to 12 dishes, ranging from appetisers to desserts, at a buffet. The consumer is allowed to pick any meal they want and consume as much of it as they want. For a large group of people, such as family or friends, the buffet restaurant industry is incredibly cost-effective and fulfilling.
Question 6. What is the importance of buffet service?
Answer. Given the wide range of dietary restrictions people have nowadays, many choices to enjoy the food of their choice as per dietary restrictions. Buffets make it simpler and more affordable to provide guests with several options. Also encouraging socialising and interaction among guests is this service concept in pocket-friendly buffet restaurants in Chandigarh.
Question7. Discuss pocket-friendly buffet in Chandigarh.
Answer. Here is the list of pocket-friendly buffets in Chandigarh: 1. Pashtun 2. Hotel KLG Buffet Lounge 3. Zaika 41 4. Bhena da dhaba. 5. Katani Vaishno Dhaba.
You will experience huge crowds at these places, on weekends people come up with their families & friends to enjoy the various meals served in a buffet in Chandigarh.